Free WiFi Scanner v5.12.1

Free WiFi Scanner v5.12.1

Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher

Overview:

FreeZone helps you find free WiFi hotspots, and automatically connects you every time you're nearby. It's the easiest way to stay connected and to save your data plan for when you really need it!



Image



Image



Image



Image



Image











•.★.• THOUSANDS OF HAPPY AND SATISFIED USERS! •.★.•



★★★★★ I heard my phone make a sound and didn't know what it was for so I turned my screen on and seen a weird notification and was rather shocked that it let me know I was connected to the internet. it's pretty awesome!



★★★★★ Walked into a random restaurant and boom, picked up wifi right off the bat.



★★★★★ Love it. I'm an assistant truck driver and this app makes those long rides awesom3;)







More Info:

Download Instructions:

http://depositfiles.com/files/a7wewaky

http://rapidgator.net/file/763938dr27/APK_dowdload.txt.html



_________________

✓ Please don't add mirror in my release, Thanks!

✓ Support developers!

bestpooplo — Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:05 am


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...