Locate My Droid v2.3.6

Locate My Droid v2.3.6

Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher

Overview:Locate My Droid allows you to view where your phone is via a website. You can track you phone in real-time and it works worldwide.



Image

Image





DON'T FORGET TO ACTIVATE THE APP ON YOUR PHONE AFTER INSTALLATION!! Locate My Droid, Locate My Android

(Just to be clear, you need to run the app once to activate it)





Lost Phone, Track Phone, Find Phone, GPS, Make Noise, Where is my Phone



LocateMyDroid is the most advanced Android phone locating app available. Easily locate your lost/stolen Android phone using www.locatemydroid.com. Visually see your phone's location on a map.



If you would like to uninstall, you first need to deactivate LMD as a device admin. Go to Settings - > Security - > Manage Device Admins and de-select LMD before uninstalling.



v2.0.1 - Improved Activation, Quicker Results, now using Google Accounts, Worldwide support



We now support all carriers (for Android OS 2.2+)



More Info:

Download Instructions:

http://depositfiles.com/files/a7984y7ky

http://rapidgator.net/file/76393827/Flights_APK_dowdload.txt.html



_________________

✓ Please don't add mirror in my release, Thanks!

✓ Support developers!

dreaflyoot — Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:29 pm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...