Ring - UCCW v1.1

Ring - UCCW v1.1

Requirements: Android 2.2 +

Overview: Ring is a simple, minimal UCCW clock in two versions.



Image

Image



The colour and clock format are editable, this widget shows the time, tempture and battery %, the second version includes a battery circle instead of the crescent shape.



!!!! If you are getting the 'CT' problem when using the weather versions, I believe this is to do with UCCW itself. I *think* a quick fix is to refresh your weather provider. However, I'm not 100% this will work. !!!!



To use:

- Make sure you already have UCCW installed.

- Start placing a UCCW widget onto the home screen. I suggest 4x2.

- Proceed to select Ring from the list.



To edit:

- Make sure you have hotspots disabled in UCCW, you can then edit.

- Double tap on the widget, this will take you into UCCW.

- Then simply change the colour (and hotspots, if using the hotspot versions) to what ever you want and exit back out.



Please rate/review, you can also contact me via email or twitter



email: ryanmkelly.me at googlemail.com

twitter: @ryanmkelly_me



Check out my other UCCW skins and my launcher themes!



This app has No advertisements



More Info:


Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryanmkelly.me.ring




Download Instructions

http://www.ecfile.com/download.php?file=306513d607dac4df2800883fe206436f



mirror:

http://ul.to/ctspuyel

best.free — Sat May 25, 2013 8:21 am


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...