Lightning Browser + v2.0.11

Lightning Browser + v2.0.11

Requirements: 2.2+

Overview: The Lightning Browser Paid

The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size



Image



Image Image Image



Features the free version doesn't have

Unlimited Tabs

Unlimited Bookmarks

Will have more features eventually



Features:

Holo Interface

Supports Froyo to JellyBean

Tabbed Internet Browsing

Supports Adobe Flash Player

Fast Start Times

Small Footprint

Fast Browsing

Smooth Scrolling

Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)

Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student...). This is my most major app release to date and I'm proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know... and I'm nice :)



Navigation:

Long-press a tab to delete it

Long-press the back button to exit the browser



What's in this version:

v.2.0.10

- added history for devices without stock browser (everyone's history will be reset on update)

- utilized SQLite for history instead of stock android history for more accurate history

- added partial Hebrew language

- other changes to source affecting readability and not performance

- hopefully kept downloads from crashing....



This app has NO advertisements



More Info:


Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=acr.browser.lightning




Download Instructions:

http://ul.to/zfoop7h8

wodeaigsq — Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:23 pm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...