[FREE] Atomic Attack! One man indie game released!

Atomic Attack!

Requirements: Android 2.2+

Overview Atomic Attack! Save 4 cities from becoming atomic waste lands by knocking bombs out of mid-air with your electromagnetic sling shot!



Image







This app has bannder advertisements



More Info: I spent the last few months playing around with Unity and Android, and came up with a little game that some of the casual crowd may enjoy. It's not much, but I'm pretty proud of it for my first ever published title.



I'm ready for the internet to check it out, and throw some feedback my way. How did I do? Do you like it? Does it suck? Why does it suck? No 'real' feedback will go unread and thought about when creating my next project.



I hope some of you get at least little bit of entertainment out of it!


Check out the website for updates and a developer blog about my upcoming projects!

http://www.fastegggames.com

Download Instructions: Download at the google play store:



Image

fastegg — Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 am


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...