Solar Flare Theme CM10/AOKP v2.0.1

Solar Flare Theme CM10/AOKP v2.0.1

Requirements: 4.0.3 and up

Overview: Welcome to Solar Flare!!!

Before going any further...

Image



1. YOU MUST BE ON A ROOTED DEVICE RUNNING A CUSTOM ROM THAT SUPPORTS THEME CHOOSE I.E CM9,AOKP, GUMMY, ECLIPSE, LIQUID, ETC.

2.THIS THEME IS FOR XHDPI AND HDPI DEVICES

3.PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON THE MARKET AS I HAVE NO WAY OF RESPONDING TO YOU..SHOULD YOU RUN INTO A PROBLEM FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT MY CONTACT EMAIL AND I WILL RESPOND TO YOU PROMPTLY

Solar Flare is another spacey theme that I have put together for yellow and orange lovers everywhere!! I have put a ton of time in effort to bring the solar flare experience to your phones user interface.. As with all my themes I have tried to add as much customization to the images as possible in order to create a truly unique experience for users. If you are a fan of something different and unique.. as well as a theme that will really make your device stand out from the crowd this theme is for you..

I have spent a ton of time and effort on making this and all my themes available on the market.. If you do like this theme and use it please take the time to review and or rate my apps .. IT IS TRULY APPRECIATED!!!



This app has no advertisements



More Info:


Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kevin3328.SolarFlare.theme




Download Instructions:

http://ul.to/pxy6by5y

wodeaigsq — Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...